Warehouse Pest Management
Pests can make a warehouse or a manufacturing facility an unsafe place to work in and also harm the health of an employee. The presence of dead insects and rodents will make you feel disgusted and also affects the employee morale. Apart from this pest can also damage your inventory and cause significant business losses.
Most common pests found in a warehouse or a factory is rats and cockroaches. Presence of shredded cardboard, gnawed wood, bitten wiring is a sign that rodents are active in the warehouse. Rats leave tracks of their movement on roofing, corners, vents, pipes and prefer to stay away from human sights. A musky odor also indicates the presence of pests in a warehouse.
Warehouse Pest Control – Preventive Measures
- Taking preventive measures is the best method of warehouse pest control. Maintaining your warehouse regularly and making sure all the entry points for pests are closed will prevent their entry into the premises.
- Still pests could gain entry while moving inventory so further steps could be put into place to arrest their breeding.
- Maintain employee hygiene in areas where they dine.
- Preventing pests from access to water and spilt over food will make them difficult to breed.
- Once it is identified that your warehouse is infested with pests it is time to call a professional pest control.
Not sure of the right solution for pest control in your Warehouse?
Our expert will call you to answer your questions and suggest the right solution.