Pest Control Service Provider Near You in Alappuzha:
Alappuzha, a city known for houseboats and tourism is located on the coastal region of Laccadive Sea has a warm and humid climate favorable for pests and its breeding. Many lake resorts and hotels face an acute problem of rodent and cockroach infestation. Other pest like termites, silver fish, spider, lizard, bed bug, ants are also found in some hotel and resort premises. If you are looking for a pest control company in Alappuzha, you may book the required service using our website or leave your contact details with a callback request. One of our representatives will call you to understand your requirement or you may call us at 098 4674 9470 to book an appointment.
Our Featured Pest Control Solutions
Not sure of the right solution to your Pest Problems?
Our expert will call you to answer your questions and suggest the right solution.
Pest Control in hotels and hotel resorts in Alappuzha
Online reviews of a hotel or a resort is one of the main criteria a visitor looks for prior to booking. If your potential customer finds a review about bedbug cockroach or rat in hotel resort, they tend to avoid booking and will find an alternative. Without a proper Pest Management system in a hotel resort or any hospitality industry, the infestation can quickly escalate and can become unmanageable. If you see a single pest in your hotel property, it is likely that the infestation is larger since pests usually move out if their population is larger in their hiding place. It is time now to call a pest control professional.
Prevent your Hotel Resort from a pest infestation
Maintain the Premises:
- Maintain proper drainage in your hotel property
- Close all potential entry points for a pest like cracks and crevices, cielings, pipes etc
- If you find a leakage of water anywhere like taps and drainage, fix them immediately
- Clean the kitchen and dining area immediately after cooking and eating. Keep these areas dry and clean.
- Maintain the garden by regularly mowing lawn, trimming tree branches and shrubs to keep them away from the building structure.
- All employees in hotel resort should be kept aware about the potential damage a pest infection can create.
- Ask all working staff to keep an eye on any visible pest and immediately inform the pest controller to take corrective measures.