- Like American Cockroach and cemented near food source
- Each capsule contains about 16 eggs
- Hatch between 50-60 days depending on temperature
- Nymphs Moult 7-10 times in about an year to become adults
- Female are about 30mm with rudimentary functionless wings
- Male are 25mm long and there wings cover 70% of abdomens
- Adults are very dark brown or almost black.
Breeding and feeding Habits
- The Female produces only about 250 young ones/year
- Feeds on all kinds of filth and decaying organic matter
- They can survive only One month without food and only two weeks without water
- Like American roaches they have affinity for moist humid and dark locations.